Wanderlust: a strong desire for or impulse to wander or travel and explore the world.

Welcome To My Photo Blog :)

Monday, May 16, 2011

Hello Kitty Lounge at Taipei Airport

hi there! :)
 
don't forget your boarding pass.
hello kitty seats. 
its just me and my stuffy toy. :(
 play area for the small kids.
 care for some hello kitty souvenir? 
 perfect match for my stuffy. <3
spent my first 30 minutes of my 4hours (layover) here.
then i went to the reading area. it's where you can use your own laptop, phone (free wifi) or use the airport's computers (apple), ipads, kindles  tv, and books too.....for free. :)
my  Manila-Taiwan food. thank you EVA AIR.

 by the way the  Hello Kitty Lounge is located at Taiwan’s Taoyuan International Airport Terminal 2 Gate C3. 



2 comments:

  1. i always wanted to take home their cups and food containers :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to do that too.. can i do that? :)

    ReplyDelete